Tuesday, August 31, 2010

This is my moment feel

Your parasite mind ain't the truly respectable kind..........




It's when the good is going that every body come rushing back to you. The old kind, the good kind, the just kind and the kind-ofs. The good can't come and go, the bad can't come and go; it just rush's me. Rushes to get my mind to wander. Reading has been a therapy for me this past year. I thought I needed to go back, until I picked up these books. Eat, Pray, Love, The Power of Now, The Secret. These are becoming surfaced books, picked up by the media fast paced public, but honestly they are written by geniuses. People who study minds need to come out more surfaced. I've learned that because I do something a certain way, someone may do that a different way. That is an easy thought to think; but our anxious, always GOING minds became complicated on accepting that your way isn't the right or wrong way, it is just a way. And there are many, unidentifiable ways out there. So be open to these ways.


This is all so frightening but I see a finish line, and I am in a race to get there... but this ride is so exciting. . . . Red Closet Couture




Red Closet lives by the sun, and loves by the moon
dream with the stars.


Goodnight 4am....

No comments:

Post a Comment