Thursday, August 12, 2010

Running with knives cross country

This summer was all about the travel:it's difficult to bring a laptop everywhere to write but my diaries are filled with proof and memory of feelings at that time from my summer spent abroad.
Maryland (beaches)
Buffalo (endless skies+ (family)
Canada (Niagara Falls)
Florida (Meetings)
Waterfalls (self discovery) + 10 girlfriends
 LA, CA in 2 weeks with my Trina (and Dan and Justin) for schooling and shopping

..they were all so wonderful and made me have an epiphanies

travel does the mind so big, but the self so small
~a lot at first but then it makes sense..
Nice start to a year devoted to this company taking off. But the best part about Red Closet is travel is a part of becoming successful. I want to go to Mid-west. Grand Canyon again, deserts, open skies, dry rock formations.

more to come, new blog for Red Closet Couture soon


I love my support

No comments:

Post a Comment