Tuesday, April 27, 2010

my soul was swayed by violins and trees

"I will know you by how your body speaks to me as we wander the night singing to the street. and I will know you by how you live for all your dreams..you're unforgettable"-T.M.O.


I know I'm not like the rest of them but my movement moves me.


Don't you stop and take everything in.
Or are you fast paced like your thoughts
that wonder... endless amounts.
what can I say? I make it harder on myself
but I'm waiting for the welcome.


Remembering can't change. 


I have those brain spurts, that bounce and I ask myself if I really just asked myself that. Then I realize my condition. getting inside someone else head. The taking in of the beauty, technology, the amount we grow and where does growing end. Together or individuality. Controlling yourself and oneself. 


Like when your tied to those odd plans, or you feel alone doing your own work, or you feel misunderstood but rediculously comfortable.




My favorite thing in the world is versatility and change in the growing sense.






You can't love when you can't control.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


i n  t h i s  w o r l d
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment