Monday, April 12, 2010

I believe in my friends tonight

Where to start. I feel extraverted lately. Like I am doing a good job of putting myself out into this crazy mayhem of a mixed up world. More time focusing on future and the whole idea of doing NOW for LATER. It's a hard concept to do. I've been working a lot, dancing. and I have come to conclusion I wish I was 13 years old or that it wouldn't be weird if I was best friends with a thirteen year old. My head is wrapped up in what I want to do and that is work for a fashion magazine. Fashion is a driving force behind anything I do. A feel good or a feel down. The compliments I strive for when I get dressed. The research on sales, far trips for good names, stalking European collections, spending hours thrifting through thrifts for a piece that was misplaced by someone who let the name slip by. I have so many clothes, that I melt when a friend says she needs an outfit, because dressing is a favorite. A personal shopper, or personal stylist would probably sound like a better fit. But layout and appearance is a speciality of mine. I like to take charge in situations. I like it when I have the final say and moving up is something I must do in any tiny work environment I join. Since I was 16 from associate to lead to manager. Dancer to lead. Teachers assistant to head teacher. So in a world where completion is harsh, it might lead me to not give up once I got as far as I feel I can go. It feels good to know what I want to do and when I tell people, the agreeing or glee in their eyes when I see they can see I can succeed.

So happy knowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment